Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thanks and Kisses

I find myself these days getting headaches with these terrible two's. And I feel like it is just so bad and nothing could be worse. Well I listen to the same radio station every morning taking Bailey to school. They always end with a blogger note. The other day this one made me re-think how I should be saying only 10 tantrum this morning...today is a great day!! There are people all over the world fighting for their life everyday and all I have to worry about is if the Bug is going to be wild today or good. It really makes you think that if you think you have it bad someone some where has it 10 times worse. So hug the friends, kiss the ones you love, and give a call to someone you haven't talked to in a long time. And when you wake up in the morning say Thanks and Kisses Today is Going to Be a Good Day!!!!

No comments: