Sunday, December 27, 2009

Unique Find

I came across this amazing pure wool cape the other day in yystudio on Etsy. The Dark Grey Gray Pure Wool Cape Poncho Cloak Coat Batwing Victorian Bolero is a great piece to complete an outfit!

A piece with a bit of movement and freedom in the cut. When it comes to determining what’s in style, the cape style jacket is a particularly timeless piece that will take you through the seasons.

I asked Echo the designer a few questions:



How did you get started?

I got started because my mom and my aunts are tailors just retired 3 years ago. I have been dreaming of having my own design clothings for long time. They made them for me, and I got many compliments and many people ask me where can they buy it. So I started to work on it:) I moved my design to Etsy half a year ago.




So please go and check out this shop it is so unique.

No comments: