Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busy 2008
























































Well we have all been very busy. My dresses have taken off and I am selling more and more all the time. Bailey is rowdier than ever and is so much fun to be around. Jeremy is loving his new job and we are both loving California. We just got back from the east coast and had Christmas early with Jeremy's side of the family. My parents stopped by for a few days and that was nice, of course I was barfing or sleeping the whole time they were their, but it was nice to get to see them and for everyone to get to see Bailey. I am attaching some photos from the trip and I hope all of you have a great Holiday!!

1 comment:

mrs boo radley said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! Keep praying for Tuesday! Thanks!